Re: templated cmath function instantiation

Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> writes:

| On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 08:05:13PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > And I guess I was the deleter...  It is fine to resurrect it.
|
| Okay.  The only other issue is that __cmath_power is only used when the
| c_std scheme is active.

Oh well, the issue is far much complex than I thought.  Thanks a lot for
doing my homework. I promise I'll learn my lessons.

[...]

| (Actually, we ought to be making a run of the entire testsuite with
| -fno-implicit-templates turned on; that would've caught this earlier.)

Frankly, I don't like end-user use of that flag with the library and I
would not recommand its popularization ; this is just yet another
case where lack of 'export' support sucks :-(

-- Gaby