compiler options

I previously worked on a Sun machine with its corresponding compiler:
        compiler:        2.95.2
        OS:                SunOS 5.7
To compile I would put:
        g++ -pthreads -lsocket -lmalloc -O3

I know work on a Linux Ret hat with the following characteristics:
        compiler:     egcs-2.91.66
        OS:             Red Hat Linux release 6.2 (Zoot)

What I would like to know is what the equivalent compiler command and
compiler options are for the above line executed on the Sun
(g++ -pthreads -lsocket -lmalloc -O3)?

Thank you in advance
Kepa