Re: Configuring in a subdirectory of srcdir

Alexandre> It should probably be rewritten.  I believe the problem was
Alexandre> in using a relative pathname for srcdir, which is still a
Alexandre> problem at `make install' time :-(

I saw the report of this for libjava, and I'm hoping to fix it
shortly.  Assuming no one beats me to it.

What is the story with the branch?  Are we using it as the basis for
3.0.1?  If so would a patch like this go there?

Tom