Re: PATCH: Fix invalid loader fixups from shared libobjc withhpux10.20

> I think we can get away with making the readonly_data_section calls
> unconditionally on the mainline.  It turns out that somebody at

I prefer the second approach to doing this for a variety of reasons.
It is more flexible with respect to section selection.  The section
selected using it should be the same as that for the char arrays which
the label precedes.  However, the strings won't go in the readonly
section if the system has problems with this placement.  It should
also provide correct alignment of the label and size information.
However, it is more complex.

I am in in no particular rush to resolve this, so I'll let you
decide.  The hack added to the 3.0 release is good enough for the
moment under hpux.  Possibly, you can try the two approaches on a
couple of different systems and see what you think.  H.J. Lu has
found a problem on Linux/mips and noted a possibly related report
for Solaris 8.

Dave