RE:gcc 3.0 vs root 3.01.00

Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for sending those files and I apologize for
late reply. I've been gone for a week and just came back.

I tried re-building libstrm.cxx/.h  but I could not make it work.
I guess you have a Makefile or some kind of script to make your
version of libstrm.cxx.  Will you send me a complete files sets
to do that job.  I tried to make a new Makefile, but it did not work.
Also, there seems to be a couple of files that may not exist in gcc
2.9x.x.  If you are aware of those, please send them too.

I really appreciate your cooperation.

Masaharu Goto