Re: FAQ: Release Date for gcc3.0

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> I take it you'll be dealing with providing the FOM source material for
> this?

Yes, if Rich wants that, I can copy that.

  And that where entries stay in the FAQ they will keep the URLs they
> had in the old faq.html

Yes, I was silently assuming that we kept faq#somename from the old FAQ.

(Rich, you can get the old FAQ from CVS in wwwdocs/htdocs.)

> and the FOM will stay around for a bit afterwards so links to it (some
> links are still to named entries in the old FAQ) can be converted
> back?

Yes, I want to keep the FOM a bit longer, though not linked "actively"
any longer, so there is some time for folks to update links.

Gerald