Re: G++ defining _GNU_SOURCE

    Phil> Enh.  Nobody seemed interested in anything better at the
    Phil> time.

:-)  Yes, problems have a way of becoming severe after other, even
more severe, problems are fixed.

    >> Phil, I ould stick with linux.h.  Just add _GNU_SOURCE to add
    >> targets that include linux.h and define their own C++
    >> predefines so that we can be sure that they get it too.

    Phil> The only question is, does PA/Linux need it?  If not, then
    Phil> the initial patch I posted is all that's needed, I believe.

    Phil> pa-linux.h #undefs the predefines for a reson, I expect...?

It's trying to undo the pa.h version.  So, it should #undef (to avoid
the pa.h version), and then redefine to have the linux.h version.
Consider the patch pre-approved, along with your earlier change.

Thanks,