Re: G++ defining _GNU_SOURCE

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 03:38:25PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> This is a fundamentally missing feature in the library -- the V3
> library forces you to pick a certain system library interface, instead
> of affording you the usual flexibility.

Enh.  Nobody seemed interested in anything better at the time.

> Phil, I ould stick with linux.h.  Just add _GNU_SOURCE to add targets
> that include linux.h and define their own C++ predefines so that we
> can be sure that they get it too.

The only question is, does PA/Linux need it?  If not, then the initial
patch I posted is all that's needed, I believe.

pa-linux.h #undefs the predefines for a reson, I expect...?

pa.h defines the predefs but clearly shouldn't get linux-specific stuff.