Re: gcc/pself*

> > How about gcc/pself.c, gcc/pself1.c,... gcc/pself5.c?
> >
> > These are not really related to GCC at all, so I suggest to simply remove
> > them, and unless I hear otherwise, I think I'll do that in a few days.
>
> Okay, so I made the following change on mainline and branch:
>
>   2001-06-07  Gerald Pfeifer  <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
>
>        * pself.c, pself1.c, pself2.c, pself3.c, pself4.c, pself5.c:
>        Remove.

I don't think that they should vanish completely, because of historical
interest.  And I'm afraid that our Fearless Leader is rather attached to
them (RMS, that is).  Folks that hang out at MIT too long seem to get
a mystical attachment to this kind of thing.

Maybe we could find some place on the web site to put them.