open high priority bugs

Hi,
There were some 22 bugs in the open state with high priority.
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gcc&cmd=submit%20query&category=all&severity=all&priority=high&responsible=all&state=open&ignoreclosed=Ignore%20Closed&class=all&synopsis=&multitext=&columns=category&columns=state&columns=class&columns=responsible&columns=synopsis&sortby=Responsible&.cgifields=columns&.cgifields=originatedbyme&.cgifields=ignoreclosed

By useage, this condition should be unreachable. Open bugs should first
be analyzed to confirm them, and then possibly made high priority.

I have ruthlessly downgraded those that are obviously not 3.0 related,
leaving 18 remaining.

If your name is on the cc list, then you had some input to the remaining
bugs, please take a look and either
a) downgrade them (or ask me to do it for you)
b) make a case to Mark as to why they should be high priority.

nathan
--
Dr Nathan Sidwell   ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::   CodeSourcery LLC
         'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'