Re: PR2876 vs. reload

>>>>> "Bernd" == Bernd Schmidt <bernds@redhat.com> writes:

First, your patch does fix the problem, which is not too surprising
given:

    Bernd> It just gets rid of all USEs generated by reload.  Since

I think I asked the wrong question: I meant what is the point of
creating the USE in the first place?  There is no comment on the code
that creates the USE, so it's very hard to understand why we're doing
that.

In any case, thanks for the patch; I will test it, and check it in if
all is well.

Thanks,