Re: gcc-3_0 march=athlon && (-Os || -ggdb)

Hi,
I am author of the code and I should try to fix it :)
I've sucesfully compiled quite a lot of code with -march=athlon, so it should
work./ I didn't tested -ggdb and -Os tought, so there can be bugs.
I am trying to decode the mime atachment of your GNATS report, but
I can't suceed to do so. The problem seems to be related to recent.
I think these can be classified as regression over 2.95, as the gcc
configured on athlon will fail to compile files previously compilable
by 2.95 that didn't defaulted to athlon.

Can you please send the offending files to me personally?
I've missed your report, as it is having "medium" priority. I am sorry.

Honza