Re: Eliminating POTFILES, etc - can we lose catgets support?

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 05:30:32PM +0200, Philipp Thomas wrote:

> The patches I have (or rather had, as my disk that held my local cvs trees
> and archives died yesterday) pending bring the po and intl subdirs to the
> level of gettext 0.10.36. Besides other changes, these drop the support for
> catgets.

The currently released version is 0.10.38.  I don't know what the
exact differences are, but its NEWS file says bug-fixes only.

Why don't you go ahead and apply patches to bring libintl up to
whatever level you think is sensible, and then I'll respin my patches
against that.

Glad to hear catgets is going away, that simplifies matters a bit.

--
zw  But then one day I came up with a radical new paradigm for my business...
    I decided that from now on I would only sell boring stuff that people