This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC development
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Subject: Re: GC development
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:47:23 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Fergus Henderson wrote:
>>> Hans Boehm has expressed an interest in making the gcc copy
>>> of his GC the canonical copy.
>> However, I will ask the SC. There could be licensing issues, for
>> example, that I do not fully understand.
> Did the SC consider this yet?
Yes, and RMS was going to contact a lawyer to make sure, so this will
probably take a bit...
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/