This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Kahan's Floating Point Test
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, geoffk at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Kahan's Floating Point Test
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:22:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, tprince at computer dot org
<<It is OK between double precision and single precision; double
rounding can't happen there because there are enough bits in a
'double'. It's not OK between the Intel 80-bit extended precision and
Right, that's true.