This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc 2.95.2 on hpux 11
- To: hpux at gatekeep dot cs dot utah dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: gcc 2.95.2 on hpux 11
- From: "V. Mark Lehky" <mlehky at cadence dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:08:33 -0400
- Organization: Quickturn, A Cadence Company
I have gotten your e-mail addresses from hpux.cs.utah.edu. I have a
question in regards to the binaries found at
I myself have been trying to compile gcc 2.95.2 on our hpux 11.00 machine
without success. I eventually found that this is not supported; see
<http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#hppa*-hp-hpux11>. Please note
that we are running our machine in 32b mode. My question is: how were the
above binaries derived, and how reliable are they?
Thank you, Mark L.
# V. Mark Lehky
# Software Test Engineer
# Advanced Simulation Division
# PowerSuite: verification solution of tomorrow, available today