gcc 2.95.2 on hpux 11

Dear Sirs,

I have gotten your e-mail addresses from hpux.cs.utah.edu.  I have a
question in regards to the binaries found at
<http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/hppd/hpux/Gnu/gcc-2.95.2/>.

I myself have been trying to compile gcc 2.95.2 on our hpux 11.00 machine
without success.  I eventually found that this is not supported; see
<http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#hppa*-hp-hpux11>.  Please note
that we are running our machine in 32b mode.  My question is: how were the
above binaries derived, and how reliable are they?

Thank you, Mark L.

--
##
 # V. Mark Lehky