This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:43:37 -0700
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010529220229.504DBF289D@nile.gnat.com>
> <<Eh. True, but one could also argue it wasn't being "published"
> either. This list is more of a forum for developers than a
> vehicle for marketriods.
> I really think you should check the license agreement here ...
> I don't see any exception in it about "developers" vs "marketroids"
> besides which, as a developer, I would like to see the report!
I put the reports at:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dann/spec/CFP95.001.asc for GCC-2.95.3
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dann/spec/CFP95.002.asc for GCC-3.0-20010525
The numbers are not exactly the same as the ones I first posted, I had
to rerun the benchmarks. The disk where the originals were stored had
problems after a power failure, so the originals were lost. Hope this