Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC

dewar@gnat.com writes:

  > <<Eh.  True, but one could also argue it wasn't being "published"
  > either.  This list is more of a forum for developers than a
  > vehicle for marketriods.
  > >>

  > I really think you should check the license agreement here ...
  > I don't see any exception in it about "developers" vs "marketroids"
  >
  > besides which, as a developer, I would like to see the report!

I put the reports at:
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dann/spec/CFP95.001.asc for GCC-2.95.3
and
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~dann/spec/CFP95.002.asc for GCC-3.0-20010525

The numbers are not exactly the same as the ones I first posted, I had
to rerun the benchmarks. The disk where the originals were stored had
problems after a power failure, so the originals were lost.  Hope this
helps...