This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Cleaning and extening the diagnostics machinery
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Cleaning and extening the diagnostics machinery
- From: Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:32:05 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
On 31 May 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> | On 31 May 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> | > - "Sorry, unimplemented: " for unimplemented fonctionalities;
> | I'd like two versions of this, one which acts as an error and one which
> | acts as a warning.
> A warning for an unimplemented fonctionality? What usage do you see
> for it?
Would you want to error out, just because of the usage of restrict?