This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Cleaning and extening the diagnostics machinery
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Cleaning and extening the diagnostics machinery
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 31 May 2001 19:21:19 +0200
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zackw at Stanford dot EDU>
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com> writes:
| On 31 May 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| > - "Sorry, unimplemented: " for unimplemented fonctionalities;
| I'd like two versions of this, one which acts as an error and one which
| acts as a warning.
A warning for an unimplemented fonctionality? What usage do you see