This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How would *you* use an intern?
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: How would *you* use an intern?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 31 May 2001 13:26:11 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, shebs at apple dot com
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <200105310917.f4V9Him07422@fillmore.constant.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> writes:
| The wine offer is still good, although really, I should have sent some
| to Gaby already.
Oh, actually I don't think you should have sent some : the work was
*far* from being completed. But it is good to know the offer is still