gcc/pself*

This issue has come up repeatedly already, but no action has been taken:

How about gcc/pself.c, gcc/pself1.c,... gcc/pself5.c?

These are not really related to GCC at all, so I suggest to simply remove
them, and unless I hear otherwise, I think I'll do that in a few days.

Though, if any global write folk could explicitly approve this change,
I'd make it immediately...

Gerald