This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Kahan's Floating Point Test
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: Kahan's Floating Point Test
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, moshier at moshier dot ne dot mediaone dot net,mprice at atl dot lmco dot com
That's true, I really don't think of C99 when I say C :-)
Naturally a C99 compiler needs to have an option to implement this annex.