This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC developers and standards development
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: GCC developers and standards development
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 30 May 2001 22:31:35 +0200
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Joseph S. Myers" <email@example.com> writes:
| Are any GCC developers (including developers for language front ends not
| yet distributed with GCC) actively involved with the relevant language
| standards committees?
I think there are. From the C++ land, I know Jason Merrill (core
language), Benjamin Koznik (library), Mike Stump, Fergus Henderson and
others lurking there :-) and myself take part to WG21 technical
discussions. I'm also on WG11.