This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -mmmx and -msse are broken [unreviewed patch attached - 3.0 regression]
- To: Kelley Cook <kelley dot cook at home dot com>
- Subject: Re: -mmmx and -msse are broken [unreviewed patch attached - 3.0 regression]
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:28:30 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at mediaone dot net>
- References: <20010525044215.A5788@mediaone.net> <3B13D599.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 01:00:09PM -0400, Kelley Cook wrote:
> * config/i386/i386.h (TARGET_SWITCHES): Remove -mmmx and -msse options.
Applied to branch.