This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: criteria.html open issues
- To: dan at cgsoftware dot com, espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr
- Subject: Re: criteria.html open issues
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:15:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<Worse, aliasing bugs only occur in optimized code, and in somewhat
global situations. I'm hardly put to classify bugs that would be harder
No one is saying they are easy to find, but that's not a good argument for
having the compiler operate in crippled mode by default. Remember we are
only arguing about the default setting here.