This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about <limits>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>, Data Conditioning API <DataAPI at Gravity dot Phys dot PSU dot Edu>
- Subject: Re: Question about <limits>
- From: Philip Charlton <charlton at ligo dot caltech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:28:41 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Philip Charlton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> | Hi,
> | I notice that GCC doesn't provide a <limits> header file but does provide
> | <limits.h>. Can you tell me if that is something that will ever be
> | provided in GCC, or is it in the hands of vendors?
> GCC-3.0 does have a <limits>
> -- Gaby