This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about <limits>
- To: Philip Charlton <charlton at ligo dot caltech dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Question about <limits>
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 30 May 2001 19:19:29 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0105301002220.30534-100000@m90>
Philip Charlton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| I notice that GCC doesn't provide a <limits> header file but does provide
| <limits.h>. Can you tell me if that is something that will ever be
| provided in GCC, or is it in the hands of vendors?
GCC-3.0 does have a <limits>