This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How bad is fast-math?
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: How bad is fast-math?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 00:16:51 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <jfm2 at club-internet dot fr>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 29 May 2001, Geoff Keating wrote:
> I agree that it should be called something like -fno-ieee.
For 3.1 it has already been split into -fno-math-errno,
-funsafe-math-optimizations and -fno-trapping-math.
Joseph S. Myers