This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How bad is fast-math?
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: How bad is fast-math?
- From: Jean Francois Martinez <jfm2 at club-internet dot fr>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 00:25:50 +0200
- Reply-To: jfm2 at club-internet dot fr
According to the doc fast-math generates incorrect code. Has the situation
changed? In case it has doc should be updated, in case it hasn't name
should be changed and become something derogatory since there are people who
see the fast in fast-math and use it without further investigation. It is
being used in aLinux distribution and I have seen it recommended in a Linux