This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 18:02:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU, dnovillo at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<Eh. True, but one could also argue it wasn't being "published"
either. This list is more of a forum for developers than a
vehicle for marketriods.
I really think you should check the license agreement here ...
I don't see any exception in it about "developers" vs "marketroids"
besides which, as a developer, I would like to see the report!