This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- To: dewar at gnat dot com
- Subject: Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:55:19 -0700
- Cc: dnovillo at redhat dot com, dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010528191232.AD04FF28A7@nile.gnat.com>
On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 03:12:32PM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> OK, but the post to this list just now did not meet that requirement
> as far as I can see.
Eh. True, but one could also argue it wasn't being "published"
either. This list is more of a forum for developers than a
vehicle for marketriods.