This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ standard Library
- To: Thomas Leuxner <thomas dot leuxner at addcom dot de>
- Subject: Re: C++ standard Library
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 29 May 2001 16:13:25 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <01052915432400.01252@shaun>
Thomas Leuxner <email@example.com> writes:
| i've read that the C++ standard library is not (yet) fully compliant. I'm
| having trouble using a statement with G++ which works under C++ Builder. Two
| strings should be formatted for output.
| cout << setw(50) << left << EMailAddress << UserAccount <<endl;
| works fine on othe compilers, but
| cout << setw(50) << ios::left << EMailAddress << UserAccount <<endl;
| produces a different output with nonsense characters.
It is hard to tell anything about your problem if you don't submit a
full bug-report. FYI, there is nothing standard named std::ios.