v3 template errors

hi,

i am having some trouble getting templates to link using g++ v3. the
attached file contains simple, general case examples which illustraight
the errors in question.

to examine the examples unzip the attachment using gzip and then untar
it using tar.
type...

gzip -d v3template-error.tar.gz

and then...

tar -xvf v3template-error.tar

this will create a directory called V3TemplateError and three
subdirectories called SomeApp, Stroustrup and TemplateLib along with a
README file.

TemplateLib contains the ingredients for making a c++ template link
target which compiles and links under IRIX 6.2 but does not under g++
v3. SomeApp contains the stuff to make a simple general case application
which attempts to link with the template class in TemplateLib.
Stroustrup contains examples taken from the "C++ PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
SECOND EDITION" which attempts to compile and link with a template
object located in the same directory.

do not hesitate to contact me with furthur questions at the above email
address if my explanation in the README file is insufficient.

peace,

-alonzo

v3template-error.tar.gz