Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Block html mail here?

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 10:35:34PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>On May 28, 2001, dewar@gnat.com wrote:
>> The other thing would be to have a filter that just removes the HTML, 99%
>> of the time it is zero-information redundant stuff.
>
>I'd rather educate intentional posters and filter out spammers.  We've
>been getting a lot of HTML-enabled spam lately.

Yes, that was my thinking too.  I'd rather educate the people who can be
educated and block the HTML spam altogether.

However, I think that the ezmlm mailing list software does have option
to just filter out mime portions of messages if the consensus is that
this is the way to go.

cgf