Re: [GCC] [ADMINISTRIVIA] Block html mail here?

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:

> Does anyone mind if I block mail with html content in the gcc mailing
> lists?

I wish you would; indeed I had expected that it was ablready dealt with.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!