Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Block html mail here?

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 06:12:52PM -0400, dewar@gnat.com wrote:
>I think this would be a good idea, preferably a nice message goes back
>asking for resubmission without HTML, It sure is annoying to get HTML
>rubbish when reading mailing lists.

It occurred to me after I sent this that maybe we don't want this
requirement for gcc-bugs, though?  Do we want to make the barrier
to posting fairly low in that list?

I'm actually hoping that everyone will disagree with this, but I thought
that I should raise the idea...

cgf