This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Block html mail here?
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] Block html mail here?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 18:16:56 -0400
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010528221252.A4EC8F289D@nile.gnat.com>
On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 06:12:52PM -0400, email@example.com wrote:
>I think this would be a good idea, preferably a nice message goes back
>asking for resubmission without HTML, It sure is annoying to get HTML
>rubbish when reading mailing lists.
It occurred to me after I sent this that maybe we don't want this
requirement for gcc-bugs, though? Do we want to make the barrier
to posting fairly low in that list?
I'm actually hoping that everyone will disagree with this, but I thought
that I should raise the idea...