This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 15:12:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<Yes. As long as you post the .html/.ps file generated by runspec
you should be OK. See http://www.cygnus.com/~dnovillo/SPEC/ for
the daily SPECint runs.
OK, but the post to this list just now did not meet that requirement
as far as I can see.