This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- To: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: SPECFP95 comparison: 2.95.3 vs 3.0-20010525 on SPARC
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 20:50:57 +0200
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
> Here are the results for the floating point benchmarks from SPEC95. A
> short description for all of them is included at the end of this
> message. All the benchmarks are in F77.
Thanks - that's very valuable; not just the numbers, but the assurance
that g77 at least compiled all the benchmarks correctly and produced the
expected results !
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)