This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ACATS (Ada Conformity Assessment Test Suite) legalese
- To: guerby at acm dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: ACATS (Ada Conformity Assessment Test Suite) legalese
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:29:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
By the way, I am putting GPL headers on all the tests that ACT contributes
for Ada testing, so there should be no issue there. They currently have an
Ada Core Technologies copyright, but if that's an issue we could do an
assignment for these tests (the copyright is not significant in any case
for these tests).