Re: ACATS (Ada Conformity Assessment Test Suite) legalese

By the way, I am putting GPL headers on all the tests that ACT contributes
for Ada testing, so there should be no issue there. They currently have an
Ada Core Technologies copyright, but if that's an issue we could do an
assignment for these tests (the copyright is not significant in any case
for these tests).