Re: mirroring ?

On Sun, 20 May 2001, jason andrade wrote:
> can i please get the entry for AU changed in the mirror list from
>
> mirror.aarnet.edu.au to
>
> http://planetmirror.com/pub/gcc/
> ftp://planetmirror.com/pub/gcc/

Is the old mirror defunct, or is this another one?

Could you please provide a patch to our mirrors page, and I'll then
install that?

> i'm also interested in providing a mirror of the actual gcc home page.
>
> can you let me know if this is possible ?

Yes, this is certainly possible. One way would be to mirror www.gnu.org
(where they already offer tarballs suitable for mirror sites), or you
could just mirror gcc.gnu.org.

In that case, I recommend to check out our web pages from CVS and run the
preprocess script in wwwdocs/bin/preprocess to generate the actual pages
from what we have in CVS. (If you have questions concerning this, just
ask!)

Gerald