RE: Benchmarking theory

(if that concept means anything with free software :-)

I know there is a smiley there, but it is still worth responding that
sensitivity to market requirements has very little to do with licensing
conditions. There is some GPL'ed software that is maintained to very
strict market timing requirements, and there is proprietary software
that misses its market deadlines over and over again. What affects
scheduling is methodology and management, I don't see that the license
has anything to do with it :-)