Re: Multiple jumps in one instruction

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Jonathan Buzzard wrote:

> This may seem odd, but I am looking to port gcc to a new processor
> architecture. I have spend the last week or so reading the documentation
> but there is still one question left that I can not answer for definate.

Suggestion: Look at 'cilk' it was a research project to create compiler
that can do this type of optimization, roughly, parallel function
invocation like this for use on an SMP machine. I have no idea how they
implemented it, but you may be able to piggyback on how they did it.

Scott.

--
No DVD movie will ever enter the public domain, nor will any CD. The last CD
and the last DVD will have moldered away decades before they leave copyright.