This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: pic code generation
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: pic code generation
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 04:24:37 +1000
- References: <20010528012318.A17294@hg.cs.mu.oz.au>
On 28-May-2001, Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org.OZ.AU> wrote:
> There's a bug in my Mercury front-end that I'm having trouble with;
> if anyone has any hints, I'd appreciate it.
Never mind, I figured it out. Sorry for the noise.
(The bug was that I was not setting TREE_PUBLIC in variable declarations
for extern variables. On x86 this only showed up with `-fpic'.)
Fergus Henderson <email@example.com> | "I have always known that the pursuit
| of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.