Re: bad link (on http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#mips*-sgi-irix6)

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 12:35:41PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2001, Darek Kedra wrote:
> > I've spoted a bad link ( http://reality.sgi.com/ariel/freeware )
> > on your page section:
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#mips*-sgi-irix6
>
> Thanks for the note.
>
> Do you (or does anyone else) have an updated link to replace the broken
> one?

Go to freeware.sgi.com, click 'Alphabetical', click 'gcc' (not the inst
package, but the description). It should be available over there (if it
mentions my name in it, you got the right page).

I'm sorry I can't give you the correct URL right now, because sgi has
some serious problems with their net connection: over 70% packet loss
on the last router kills TCP/IP.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl