Re: how to change register allocation order

hi, Oliva:

    But in the machine description files, there are only four classes of
regs. NO_REGS, GENERAL_REGS,FPU_REGS and ALL_REGS. It's strange why the
MACRO REG_ALLOC_ORDER is no effect at all. And there are other strange
things. In arm, arg registers are r0-r3, while in our CPU they are r25-r28.
I changed the MACRO FUNCTION_ARG_REGNO_P (REGNO), it's no effect either !!

why? Can someone help me??

Many many thanks!!!

Must be non-zero if REGNO is one of the