This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: stepanov on sparc; sparc backend scheduling issues
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: stepanov on sparc; sparc backend scheduling issues
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 26 May 2001 08:50:13 +0200
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson), dje at watson dot ibm dot com (David Edelsohn), mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), jfm2 at club-internet dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200105260115.SAA08268@toledo.synopsys.com>
Joe Buck <jbuck@synopsys.COM> writes:
| ...Certainly we are best off by default using only the
| v7 instruction set, but I think we should tune for whatever is the
| most common architecture currently in use.
I 100% agree with Joe.
| I don't know if that should be Ultrasparc
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com