This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-ss-20010521 build dies on SCO Openserver 5.0.4
- To: David Gressett <gresset1 at airmail dot net>
- Subject: Re: gcc-ss-20010521 build dies on SCO Openserver 5.0.4
- From: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:32:26 -0500
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
> ../../gcc-ss-20010521/gcc/unwind-dw2.c: In function `uw_install_context_1':
> ../../gcc-ss-20010521/gcc/unwind-dw2.c:1103: warning: implicit declaration
> of function `memcpy'
> /usr/tmp/ccgziuIW.s:2800:defined relocatable values from the same section
> required, op -
> This looks like a fairly simple patch should fix the problem, but I am not
> anywhere near familiar enough with the source code to know what to patch.
It didn't look simple to me when Richard Henderson fixed this a few
days ago. But it was probably after teh snapshot you cite. Look in
the archives in the threads "unwind-dw2.c: 2 new branch build" and
"got-relative eh info for x86" if you want to derive the correct patches
to cure this.