This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: some problem of virtual function.
- To: jacky <jacky at zh dot t2-design dot com>
- Subject: Re: some problem of virtual function.
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 04:36:01 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3B0F0940.7D075F2D@zh.t2-design.com>
On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 09:39:12AM +0800, jacky wrote:
> hi all:
> i use gcc 2.95.2 for mips-elf platform and work under linux. when i
> compile some virtual function, there are some problems happened. when
> the programe call this virtual function, it can not jump the right
> function. and jump the place where is not code segment. so the exception
> happened. and the programe exit.
> i do not know why this happened. is it can happened since the OS.
> are there someone meet this problem. could you give me some advice?
> thank you?
Does the same program work on another platform (ie an i686)?
Carlo Wood <email@example.com>