This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure for AIX on 3.0 branch
- To: Matthew Conway <matt_conway at i2 dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure for AIX on 3.0 branch
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:09:29 -0400
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Yes, that was what I had emailed about earlier. I have checked in
a fix. The unwinder was using USER_LABEL_PREFIX which appears to have
been defined incorrectly for a long time but never used until now with the
support for "alias".