This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gzip performance test
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Subject: Re: gzip performance test
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 18:23:08 -0400
- cc: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell), jfm2 at club-internet dot fr, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
>>>>> Joe Buck writes:
Joe> There is a place where we know we're worse: the Stepanov tests, which
Joe> were near-perfect on 2.95.2 and are worse now. While this is not
Joe> enough to hold the release, I'd at least like to see an analysis of
Joe> why we're worse.
I'd like to know why we're worse as well. Can you help me